Plantiga is a clinical-grade wearable sensor insole and analytics platform on a mission to empower both practitioners and individuals with objective health data.
Used by practitioners to:
A Mobile Movement Lab
Using the platform, your organization can track, monitor, and manage the health and performance of your population wherever they are – at home, on the road, in the field, and at the clinic.
We train your patients, athletes or employees to capture their own rehabilitation or training data. You get remote access to their data to drive treatment, prescribe exercises, flag for injury or disease progression and reduce the risk of reinjury. Get access to the beta program, launching Fall 2020.
Measure the things that matter at the point of care. The mobile platform is easily set up in any environment.
You can’t change what you don’t measure. Objective data engages individuals in managing their own health.
– Improve compliance with more visits per patient
– Differentiate your clinic with engaging services
– Offer remote monitoring and real-world testing – Retain patients through improved outcomes
– Increase screening and treatment billability with quantifiable efficacy
– Streamline charting with stand-alone reports
– Increase clinic efficiency via digital records
– Broaden clinical capabilities and attract new clients depending on patient support needs
– Better understand treatment timing over program progression